After my fifth or sixth live chat about it, it would seem that my blog is restored, although all the very brilliant entries I've tried to make over the last few months have disappeared into the æther .... ;-) Huzzah!
    Did I just need to wait for St. Patrick's Day to achieve the goal? The live chat agent who helped me today said that it was probably some auto FTP accounts causing problems, and old Word Press files interfering with the Weebly site builder I'm using now. Ah, well: out with the old and broken, in with the new and shiny, eh? Begorrah!
    Here's where the rambling part comes in: we were supposed to be camping this weekend. We were going to do an Ostara ritual in the woo-ids, but ... for the first time in over 30 years camping here in Arizona, we had to come home because there were no camp sites available!
We could've gone up beyond the developed campgrounds, where we've stayed in the past, but the awning on the Cairngorm Cabin (our travel trailer) tried hard to fall off, and very nearly succeeded, tearing its back arm off and dragging it along for a while. We were pretty flustered, and not comfortable putting it in any further danger. So home we came.
    There were two layers of silver lining, though. One is that Husband-man got to watch the first round game of the March Madness playoffs - GO CATS! - and the other is that I was here to go visit a friend in the hospital yesterday. (She's doing well and will be just fine. Yay!)
    We are missing camping pretty hard, though, and now we have to take the trailer in for an awning replacement. We hope it'll be covered under warranty, but we won't know till we get it down there and the service manager has a look.

In the meantime, I guess there's a third layer to the silver lining: we weren't going to be able to do our corned beef and cabbage at camp, but we can do it here, so ... corned beef and cabbage tonight! That's some silver lining, alright. :-D
   SLAINTE!

Comments

04/25/2017 8:23pm

Camps are really good when you need some place to use for you to be able to successfully finish something that needs to be finished. I remembered my last camping way back 2013. It was such a fun experience because we did this so called team building activities which made my relationship with others grow deeper. I just wish I can still do some camps in the future because I doubt I can handle with the time I was given. Anyway, update us as well if you will be having your camping again. I will be delighted to know your stories and all.

05/26/2017 4:00am

It used to be celebrated only by the Irish, but ever more so, Saint Patrick’s Day has been met worldwide with the wearing of the green, the shamrock and ingesting copious amounts of alcohol following processions or gatherings in the name of Ireland’s patron saint. Nobody actually knows the exact date, but it is generally believed that Patrick, the missionary who brought Christianity to Ireland, died on March 17, AD 461 and so each year, Saint Patrick’s Day is a public holiday in Ireland, and remembered wherever the Irish gather. Thanks for sharing this article with us. Have a nice day!

06/20/2017 12:43am

Druids are challenging to play, given their changing stances and the frequent switching of gears.

06/21/2017 11:15am

Desde hace muchos años, el número de personas que consulta el Tarot por Teléfono o la Videncia es mayor con el pasar del tiempo y cuando buscan Videntes y Tarotistas magníficos. Ya que buscan un poco privacidad y un sitio que brinde mucha confianza para tener una consulta con total tranquilidad.

06/24/2017 10:22pm

I also do camping whenever I want to relax. Nature is the best agent to bring you into a state of relaxation. Sometimes, I just can't deal the everyday stress of the city. I want to break out and go out. I just want to take a break and have a time of quietness for myself.

05/10/2017 8:08pm

St. Patrick Day is a very important celebration especially in Ireland. It is a cultural and religious event. It is also called a traditional death date of Saint Patrick. This event occurs annually on March 17. And this is the event that usually unites the whole nation to become one.

05/25/2017 8:02am

I've thought it is a myth but I am not sure about it after reading this story.

05/30/2017 12:44am

The versatile herb lavender has many properties beyond its delightful appearance and fragrance. This herb can be used for its relaxation properties, for its skin care and health benefits and for the flavor and appearance enhancements it provides to favorite foods.

06/01/2017 8:11am

I am glad to read this post, its an interesting one. I am always searching for quality posts and articles and this is what I found here, I hope you will be adding more in future. Thanks

06/01/2017 12:29pm

It is without a doubt one of the sneakiest and craftiest moves in a war like no other that has gone before it on this planet. You are under attack - continuously, without you even realizing it. Your Opponent? Information!

06/09/2017 11:53am

The first thing a potential employer will see is your resume. Make sure you have your resume in perfect form to outshine your competition.

06/17/2017 5:33am

Drying your own fresh herbs is a wonderful experience as you feel so good being able to use all the extra herbs that have grown in your garden.

06/21/2017 1:19pm

Lazaro Cardenas Street in Mexico City is the unofficial dividing line that separates the Historic Center from the extending modern part. If you travel to the west, you soon arrive in the broad and beautiful expanse of Reforma, Mexico City's Champs d'Elysees.